cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion of Purchase Order from Version

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to delete a resource at a factory. I have deleted all planning data related to this resource from live version 000 and Copied version.

When I try to delele resource from the model it gives a message " Res. F313_HAND_RESO, plng ver. ALT_TEST21 has assignments in liveCache - action not possible", which indicates that the resource is still being used in a Purchase Order (PchOrd) which exists in a copied version.

If I use /sapapo/rlcdel to delete these PchOrd from version, message is displayed "No orders exist in LiveCache". I even tried to delete these PchOrd using transaction "/SAPAPO/SDORDER_DEL" (ATP: (SD) - Delete Orders from the Database), but even this program is unable to delete this PchOrd.

Can one of you throw light as to how i can go about deleting this PchOrd from version?

Thanks for your help in advance

Regards

Amod

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try report /SAPAPO/DELETE_PP_ORDER giving the appropriate version and select checkbox Products Planned Externally.

Please note if PO is in active version then this report can not delete it.

In that case you need to deactivate the appripriate Integration Model, run delta Report which should propose delete of the PO in APO.

Hope this helps,

somnath

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Somnath. It has solved my problem.

Regards

Amod