cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

workflow not triggered..in client server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends..

i have developed one workflow for po release in local system it works fine..

But i developed the same workflow in client system it was not triggered..

i checked in swue the event was triggered perfectly..

But the workflow not triggered.. if i click the workflow overview in me23n it shows

"there are no workflows that are already worked with this object" so i dont know why this problem..' occur.. this problem arises at the time time of development in local system.. but now it was cleared..at that time release strategy not maintained.. but now release strategy also maintained.. but i dont know the exact reason and how can i solve this kind of issue...

so anyone help me..urgent issue..

Thanks in advance

Gowrishankar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the message that you are getting for the event? Is it "No receiver entered" or something else?

Check for the event linkage between your event and workflow in SWE2. If it is not set select the checkbox "Linkage Activated" and acitivate the linkage and then try to trigger the event.

If your event linkage gets deactivated everytime you try to trigger the event, there could be some problem in binding from your event to workflow container. Check if all mandatory parameters in workflow receive data from event container.

Thanks,

Prasath N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth

Thanks for your reply..

iam getting this error "there are no workflows that are already worked with this object"

i checked the event linkage it was in active condition only.. i dont know the perfect reason.. i checked the everystep with my local server workflow..both are same but it was triggered in local server it was not triggered in client server..

Thanks

Gowrishankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

What does the entry in SWEL say? Can you check it there? If you don't see anything switch on the event trace via SWELS, test again and tell us what you see in SWEL. It is important you tell us what is happening here and forget for now about ME23N....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi..

in swels event trace are in onn condition.

and swel in shows.. feedback error after execution.

if i click the error it shows a message "mandatory input fields are must"'

but i checked all the input fields..its ok if you have anyidea,,

Thanks

Gowrishankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have defined any import container elements in your workflow make sure the 'Mandatory' flag is off and the bindings for the start event are defined in total and correctly.

Answers (0)