Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

IDOC not reaching target

Hi all,

I am doing IDOC to IDOC interface.IDOC is reaching XI but it showing red flag for the outbound side.i checked port and partner profiles everything looks fine.

But in RWB in component monitoring i couldnt able to see communication channel that i created in ID.

could any one tell me what could be the problrm.

Regards

Rao

replied

he problem i see is the Business system....try to create a dummy BS ( 3rd party) use that in teh Business serivece tab in teh ID this only for receiver system....

or goto the business serivcce in ID...assign the Business system you created for the receiver adn try to do teh cionfig steps and check......

1 Important thing is till now we are not able to figure out the error message ateast some meaning full error message in SXMB_MONI....becasue IDX5 entry is coming...

my suggestion is beofre we look into the BS issue, need to figure out the Error message in SXMB_MONI.....( like receiver not found ) etc/....

also you have not replied on the partner profile for Recievr side...is your partner type LS? have you maintained the partner profile inreceiver?

gotrough these blogs and checkyour settings accordingly

for idocs scenario have a look to this how to guide:

https://websmp203.sap-ag.de/~sapdownload/011000358700003604082004E/HowTo_IDOC_XI_Scenarios.pdf

/people/arpit.seth/blog/2005/06/27/rfc-scenario-using-bpm--starter-kit

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/08/14/choose-the-right-adapter-to-integrate-with-sap-systems

Scenario - IDoc - XI - RFC - IDoc

reward points if usefull

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question