cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where it is advisable to store PRICE - Info record or condition record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I maintained a pricing procedure and PO is taking price from the condition record maintained. I would like to know why we have to maintain a condition record, we can maintain the Price and other condition types in info record itself...

So my question is where we have to store prices, ie. in info record or in condition record...in which all cases we'll go for maintaining condition records...

thanks in advance...

robin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

INFORECORD is d best option.

regards,

indranil

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member218067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pricing conditions are always maintained in an inforecord

Purchasing view condition tab even if you maintain price in inforecord it is saved in condition PB00 check putting price PB00 will get updated auto in inforecord

so there is no deviation about that

Only tax condition you have to maintain condition record

BR

Diwakar

reward if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We stored prices in info records.

In info records you will get updated price.Short for "(purchasing) information data record". Provides concise information on a vendor and a material that you already procure from the former. The info record thus represents a vendor-material relationship.

The purchasing info record permits the purchasing department to obtain data such as the following:

which materials has a certain vendor submitted quotations for or supplied to date?

which vendors have quoted prices for or supplied a certain material?

It may essential if you want to create automatic purchase order with in connection with MRP.(It always refers to info record)

Always refer to purchasing info record.

Regards

Kedar Kulkarni