cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the role of QM (Quality Management) on Prod Plannin Life Cycle

Former Member
0 Kudos

PP members:

In production planning life cycle, what is the role QM in the production planning life cycle(i.e. For example In purchasing view, post to inspection view & In routing view we have "Inspection Characteristic View") apart from these where does the quality management has its role on Production planning life cycle

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Further to add some of the points of QM:

There is a component called 'dynamic modification" will definitely play a role in production life cycle.

Also you can go through stability studies which recent SAP versions like ECC5.00 onwards also will play the role,

Regards

YMREDDY

Former Member
0 Kudos

YM Reddy:

Where I can see dynamic modification setting ( Like In Material Master, BOM, Routing, W/C's)?

Thanks

Suren R

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi suren

you can find the dynamic modification setting through the following path

Quality managment->Quality inspection->Dynamic modification

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prod Plang Life Cycle for every product its own phases. QM plays a role Life of Product directly. SAP has come up checks in Purchase requirements Inspection, Incoming inspection, outgoing Inspection and Inspection during production which you mentioned rightly in your query. I do not see any QM checks which play a major role. At the same time, QM checks can not be measured directly with the life of product as there are many other external factors play a role on life of a Product.

Hope, I answered your query to minute level

Thanks

Janakiram