cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem while installing SOLMAN4.0 MAXDB on windows

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to install SOLMAN40. I am getting below errors in Step20:import ABAP'

Below is the erroe description. Can anybody has idea why it is giving error.

ERROR 2007-10-25 18:03:49

CJS-30022 Program 'Migration Monitor' exits with error code 2. For details see log file(s) import_monitor.java.log, import_monitor.log.

ERROR 2007-10-25 18:03:49

FCO-00011 The step runMigrationMonitor with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|9|0|NW_ABAP_Import_Dialog|ind|ind|ind|ind|5|0|NW_ABAP_Import|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|runMigrationMonitor was executed with status ERROR .

I am installing SOLMAN to generate the keys. My intension is to install Netweaver component PI in my next step. For this i need solman key.

That is why i am installing Solman

is there any other way to get solman key for 2004s NW components installation

thanks,

Srini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Send me your hardware info.

Thanks,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Afi,

Thank you very much for your info. You are right. i am able to install Solman40 now. I need some more help for next steps. See my next thread "Solman post install settings"

Thanks,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,,

Download the export cd's again or re-copy them again. It has been crupted. and run it again. I believe this phase take very long time. Also, Use java 1.4.2-9. dont use the latest one for now. later on, you can.

Thanks,