Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport Request No

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I have created a report and when I am saving the report it is not generating the request no in development system and however I want to make a t-code for the report. so anyone tells me how to create new transport request no so that when my report is finished I will transport it to test server..

regards

Piroz

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi piroz,

To assign a report to the TR you need to assign it to the transportable package. You might have assigned your report to local package ($TMP).

Now you need to change it from $TMP to any Z* package.

SE38-> Goto->Object Directory Entry.

Change package here. Once you change package it will ask for the TR number then create a TR from that popup. Do the same with includes also.

Regards,

Atish

0 Kudos

Hi Atish

Thanks for your advice, i will select z001 instead of $TMP but what should I select for attributs

Type

status

application

Authroriation group

regards

Piroz

0 Kudos

Hi piroz,

Type- Executable Program

status - Customer Production program

application - cross-application(if you are not sure of area)

Authroriation group - No need.

Regards,

Atish

0 Kudos

Hi Thanks Atish for your help

I am closing the thread

regards

Piroz

0 Kudos

Hi Atish

One more problem , When I transport to the testing server it imports correctly without any errors. but when I test in the test server I cannot get my t-code code which I assign eg zdoc1.

on sap easy access of test when i type zdoc1 it is not opening the program though i can see my report there.

regards

Piroz

0 Kudos

Hi Atish

got it thanks, I forget to give the correct pacakge name

regards

Piroz

0 Kudos

Hi Piroz,

You need to transport your t-code also in the same way.

Now as you moved that TR you may need to create another TR for your transaction code. Go to SE93->give transaction code name and change->Go To-> Object Directory Entry

Here change the package and create TR in the similar fashion.

Regards,

Atish