cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STODEL is checking for dangerous goods

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a STODEL that I am creating for ROH (RAW) material and it seems to be checking for dangerous goods. Will someone please tell me where to find where this is maintained at? Is there somewhere in the material master that this is marked for a material? I do not want to take away the dangerous goods check I just do not want it to check for ROH material. How can I deselect this from certain materials only. Please advise and of course I will reward points. Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think in MMR, Basic data 2, U might have put 001 in DG indicator profile. Plz check the field and process.

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to thank both for response...much appreciated..I have checked in the Material Master under Basic Data 2. The basic data 2 tab does not have a DG Indicator and all my fields are blank except material and Material description. I went into additionals and do not see anything there either. I am working in release 500 if that helps.

To give a background. This all started with receiving an error message on creation of a STODEL for RAW Material. I came into this after someone else was working the issue. He applied OSS note 335504. However was still having issues. I noticed that the sales views, sales org and division were not extended for the material....so I extended this. It worked, created the delivery and so forth. But then when the client tried in the QA environment, it did not create the delivery but created the STODEL. When I tried, I got the same error message as client when trying to create a delivery. Error message stated that the delivery was incomplete and can not be saved, which is number 2. Debugged and looked at the delivery incomplete and noticed I was getting the K1 error. When I removed from IMG the requirement for dangerous goods....all worked well. However, I do not want to remove the dangerous goods requirement for all material. Now I can not locate where the material is located as dangerous goods. Hope all makes sense. Any other suggestions? Thanks in advance and as always point will be rewarded.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check DG Indicator profile in Basic Data 2 of material master.