cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Info Update at contract level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We have a requirement to default info update field at contract level. Can you please let me know how can it be done. It is quite urgent. All the responses will be rewarded.

Regards

Kapil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tested the whole trasnaction for you.....so it will definitely work for you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once oyu create the S trasaction then assign that trasaction to the user to use to create the contract insetad of ME31K

e.g. ZME31K

Former Member
0 Kudos

The exact solution for your problem is as follows

Go to Tcode SHD0 and enter the transaction variant

In T code field enter ME31K and then enter the ZME31K or the name you want to keep in transaction variant field and hit create button

This will take you to ME31K transaction and here you just create the contract.

before you sane and exit make sure that at item details screen you have selected the A indicator for Info update

and at the recording transaction you will see the Info indicator populated with A here you select the Output check box and with content check box then save and exit

assign your transporatable object when ask for each screen

Later exit and save (save in the object which you can transport)

Then from SHD0 transaction select GOTO create variant transaction and here you careate the tcode and use that tcode for MIRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In OMFA transaction make it required for field (in Reference data, item) info record update for transaction ME31K.

regards

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

I checked this transaction , it does not exist.

Regards

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Navigation:

SPRO --> Materials Management --> Purchasing --> Contract --> Define Screen Layout at Document Level

regards

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

We want this field non editable. It should be in display mode and with option A on it. How can it be done?

Regards

Kapil