cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acknowledgement Handling

prasad_nekkanti
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I'm looking for a way to change the attributes 'ApplicationAckRequested' and 'ApplicationErrorAckRequested' of 'ReliableMessaging' in the header of an outbound message from XI to 'false' from 'true'. I'm thinking there may be someway to change these values the same way we can change DynamicConfiguration in UDF of message mapping or Module Configuration . It would be great if some one can help me with this.

PN

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prasad_nekkanti
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Amir,

The blog you have given talks about adding or changing DynamicConfiguration part of the header. I have gone through that blog before posting my thread. I wanted to find out how we can change the ReliableMessaging part of the header. I want to change 'ApplicationAckRequested' and 'ApplicationErrorAckRequested' from 'true' to 'false'.

Regards,

PN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

do u want to overwrite the standard information with your values in message header?

if yes,then it is possible but just make sure that u won't need to use the standard information later on coz it will be over written

/people/jin.shin/blog/2007/04/27/sap-netweaver-xi-variable-substitution-with-adapter-specific-message-attributes-via-dynamicconfigurationbean

if your requirement is something else,then please reply back

Thanx

Aamir