Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

determin the receiver from IDCO- RCVPRN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have this scenario IDOC->XI->HTTP.

XI has to determin the receiver out of the field RCVPRN. The field RCVPRN has numeric value because of these are customernumbers like <RCVPRN>4711</RCVPRN>

Because of these numeric values I can not defind the customer as BusinessService or Party. My understanding is that I have to use a value mapping to convert this customernumber into a name of a busninessservice. ANy idea how to do this ?

Regards Bernd

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try it in message mapping on Integration Repository.

There you have the possibility to make value mappings to the fields of an interface.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Sorry I forgot to say that I have no mapping because the receivers can handle the IDOC.

I know that value mapping can be done in the mapping step but I thing there might be something to handle this in the receiver determination and it has to do with party comunication.

Regards Bernd

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bernd,

you can try mapping "Runtime Constants"

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/b3/9a2aeb24dc4ab6b1855c99157529e4/content.htm

like RECEIVER_NAME or RECEIVER_PARTY

Regards,

michal

Message was edited by: Michal Krawczyk

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

BTW

you can do it very easily

just go to my weblog:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/02/25/simple-java-code-in-graphical-mapping--xi

and take a look at point 2:

"2. You can also easily get the names of the Technical Context Objects"

then create a user define function and paste the code and just change the Context Object name

that's all

Regards,

michal