Please help me on following Queries on Web-IC)
Hi CRM Experts,
Please help me on following queries...
1)How to enter data in ERP-Sales order in IC-Web Client?
2)How to assign Sales areas in ERP-Sales order in IC-Web Client?
3)How to Activate Incompletion Log and Header details in ERP-Sales oder in IC-Web Client?
4)What is the differance between Heirarchial Categorization and Attribute Categorization in Multi Level categorization?
Thanks in Advance.
<b>Points will be rewarded.</b>
Hongyan Shao replied
I've checked the doc Venkat adviced. But I think that the content might be too general for your questions. And at the same time, to distribute documents via email is not permitted in SDN forum. Please be noted.
Let me try to provide some of my comments:
1.For ERP Sales order, there are mainly two method
- to use the standard navigation bar entry ERPSALESORDER
which is in the standard SALES_B2B icwc profile;
- to use ITS technical to call va01/va02/va03 transaction directly in browser
for this you will have to define your own transaction launcher entry;
2.Assign sales area
- firstly, you need to define the sales area in ERP system as normal SD guys do;
- then, in CRM system ppoma_crm, you will have to assign the ERP sales org/distribution channel/division to the CRM org unit, just as normal CRM sales guys do;
(here is actually no special settings for ic webclient, only that for ic webclient, it is recommended to have unique sales area defined)
- this follows the same settings as that iin ERP, SD guys do, this has no extra settings in CRM side
- I believe this is a topic different with the ERP sales order topic, more like that in the service order, isn't it?
I have to think about it before answerring.