cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Sales Area Missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have set up a new Sales Org in our R/3 sysyem.

The org structure and Company has transferred across to CRM from R/3.

However when we create a Sold-to Party and select a Sales Area to cfreate this sold-to party in, the new sales org does not appear.

Can anyone tell me what needs to be done to make this new sales area appear in the list so a Sold-to party can be maintained in it?

Many Thanks

David

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

This is a known issue with in SAP CRM for many years now. Follow the below procedure:

1. Enable the buffering scenario by using the tcode -OOATTRCUST to atcivate the buffering for 'SALES' scenario

2. Run the report 'HRBCI_ATTRIBUTES_BUFFER_UPDATE' using tcode SA38

Select the checkboxes for Delete All Buffers and Restructure buffer on Date. Choose Execute (F8). In note 737315 further details regarding this topic are described. Note you can also schedule a job in transaction SM36 to run this report regularly

This will solve your problem by sure shot

<b>Do not forget to reward if it helps</b>

Regards,

Paul Kondaveeti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Paul, that solved the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Appreciated your prompt rewarding. Your prompt rewarding encourages forum members to address the issues in a better way.

Thanks,

Paul Kondaveeti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Paul don't feel jealous behave like a professional when you are unable to answer the threads that doesn't mean that no body can answer it, I have more than 6 years of Exp in Siebel CRM and and SAP crm, i don't have any necessity to get points it's may be u r focus getting points that's why you are worrying more than others but not my focus is to share my ideas in SDN mean while if iam getting points means it's a diffrent issue, CRm new users SDn can rise any doubts which they are having

IT is possible to Answer the threads Immidiately after questioning By Selecting ''QUESTIONS WITH NO REPLY ONLY"" and when you are waiting for the threads by selecting this options as soon as user's rise a thread you can answer''

i think there is nothing wrong in answering questions when sitting ideally, remeber that yesterday iam at my work place till late night

i was answering the questions, and the people who are in Production Support, will login genrally night times , If you still have any Objections you can go to SDN and Report they will decide whose Id is to keep and whose to delete. Feeling jealous about others is not a Good practice and Not Professional

Former Member
0 Kudos

So, raising questions by yourself and answering those questions is a professional approach. That's what you claim that you are helping SDN members.

OK. Then go ahead and raise 10's of questions in a day and keep on answering them. Who cares. It's upto you.

Then let every member of the community practice the same and keep on helping other forurm members.

Good luck

Answers (0)