cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIS actuals to CO-PA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I want to move an actual value (number of order lines) from LIS into CO-PA value field VV550. I have tried a number of ways, but don't seem to be able to do this. Ultimately this will be a tracing factor for apportionment of overhead costs.

Any ideas, hints, tips or traps would be appreciated.

Best regards

Rodney

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what are number of ways exactly?

There is only one standard possibility I can think of, Template Allocation (but I can't recommend it).

You can also define a user-exit in CO-PA. Everytime you will post an invoice you can count the positions and update the value field.

Last but not least. You can write an ABAP which will do the posting into CO-PA. My recommendation. This will be the easiest way, I believe.

Kind regards

Tapio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there

Thanks heaps for your response - sadly it has confirmed my suspicions. BUT before I cut some code...

Does anyone have any other suggestions?

You don't have to tell me the whole answer... I don't want a configuration document or anything of the sort... just a hint or two...

As I just can't believe there is no elegant way to do this using configuration and not code.

Sincerely

Rodney

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

call TA CTU6. Expand environment PAC. Expand Functional Tree SAP, Expand General data. Double-click at function LISKeyFigure. Read documentation for function LISKeyFigure. If you still think, you want use template allocation, than you have to create a template in TA CPT1.

Rodney, believe me, it's not worth todo Template allocation just for this purpose. It's MUCH easier to write an ABAP, which will do this particular Job.

Kind regards

Tapio