Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Purchase Analisys

Hi there,

somebody can explain how to do that:

Let say I want to check how many kg of different Items I ordered in the same period of time of the last year.

How can I rich that? I tried with "Purchase Analysis" but seems dosn't work.

Thnx in advance

Sorry for missed explanation about it. A self developed stock card can be used to check or record the inventory increase, decrease and inventory balance that can't be based on document purchase order, delivery or invoice. It is inventory subsidiary ledger. The simple one is :

Item code :

Date/document date | Doc. No. | Qty increase | item cost | Amount | qty increase | price | amount | balance qty | item cost | Amount

Indeed, the above example quite different with your requirement but I just give a sample, you could develop it your own according to your requirement.

Inventory posting list is an inventory transactions report where you could see the inventory transaction in different part i.e items, BP or warehouse.

That's why I said if both can't solve your problem (the report) then use crystal report to develop the report you currently need. I really do not like this option but I consider SAP B1 is not a specific solution for specific company. It is ERP system for SMB where reports available in the system is actually enough for such company.

Hope you could accept this SAP B1's drawback

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question