cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNP Heuristic - Capacity View

Vaidhya
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am using standard SNP heuristic planning book. On capacity view, we can see the resource consumption and Demand quantity of products that are loading these resources.

Requirement is to see the Resource consumption by Product (not demand quantity).

For example, Product A demand 100 units, needs resource X - 0.5 per unit

Product B demand 300 units, needs resource X - 0.25 per unit

In resource view, we can see total resource consumption of 125. We can also see Product A demand 100 and Product B demand 300.

But requirement is to see total consumption of 125 and drill down to see Product A consuming 50 and Product B consuming 75.

Any ideas? (We can do a complex compute using the PPM information in the resource drill down. Is there a better option?)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you try the drill down button next to the Graphics icon on the capacity view ?

you may also try headers in the capacity view with Product and then do a details all on that header.

Vaidhya
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have resolved this issue, but couldnt write earlier.

But I figured out the drill down from header or 'show dependant objects' behave differently. I had drilled down through 'show dependant objects' ealier which was showing the demand by product.

When I drilled down from header, I could see the resource consumption by product.

Thanks for responses!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What kind of resources? Production? Storage? Handling?

Regards

Alper