cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing recordworktime Webdynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

We installed on our 6.40 WAS with Portal the packages ess and mss. We connect our portal to the erp via jco.

we did roles and so on.

Everything works fine.

But only the dynpro for recording worktime is still missing. I was locking fpr a common part packages but I didn't find this for erp < 2005 ???

By klicking on record worktime the default trace told me.

Error looking up url: portal_content/com.sap.pct/every_user/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.bp_folder/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.roles/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.employee_self_service/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.employee_self_service/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.area_working_time/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.recordworktime

[EXCEPTION]

javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Child not found: com.sap.pct.erp.ess.bp_folder at portal_content/com.sap.pct/every_user [Root exception is javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Child not found: com.sap.pct.erp.ess.bp_folder at portal_content/com.sap.pct/every_user]

Where will I get these componet !?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorg,

Is your backend configured on working time?

This is something that is dealt by the HR guys.

Please check with the HR guys for the backend configuration, there is workflow that comes into picture for this.Let me find a handy document on that and send it across to you.

Regards,

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for the bad description.

I get the whole ESS Workset with the links to Adressbook, Travel etc.

I can click on most of these links and get an Webdynpro.

By Clinking on Workingtime , there is are two sublinks.

I guess in english - record working time and approve working time (something like that)

But both of them produces only an empty portal page with the above mentioned missing message in the default trace.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am a lil confused about ur question, you have mentioned that the recordworktime is missing and also said that you have clicked on it, I did not understd that part of it.

If you can throw some light on it, it will be easier to get to the resolution of the issue.

Regards,

Sandeep