Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

file to IDOC problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI I have a file to IDOC scenario,

data from file is mapped to IDOC structure,

there is a field in the IDOC structure <name> size 50, and after that there is a field called <ID> size 4,

i populate the structure and send it to R/3, there when i see it in we05, the IDOC is seen as containing the values of both <name> and some parts of the field <ID>..in the field <name>..........

though in sxmb_moni, the IDOC structure produced is all correct

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

update the metadata and remport the IDOC....

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have tried all the things u mentioned..but its not working...

i reimported everything.....refreshed everything........

somehow its taking the size as 25, and if i keep the field empty, even then it takes some values from the next field.......

is there any other places to look for............

what are the function module that i can debug to see the problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sudeep, Is your IDOC or the segment that you are referring to Custom developed ? If so , there is a possibility that the IDOC metadata has changed in SAP, but was not refreshed in XI runtime cache. Try deleting the metadata for this IDOC in IDX2 and try this scenario again. You could also reimport the IDOC in repository as well. hope it helps.

Regards

Saravana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudeep,

I think there could be a broplem in your Sender CC in FCC (if you are using it). Try to change the values in your test file, i mean fill the data with it's full length and then give a try.

Regareds,

Sarvesh

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

looks fine from the XI end,,,can you chek the payload under the call adapter mode if that is fine then check are you doing any changes forom ABAP side?