HOW DO WE CLASSIFY BP'S IN CRM HOW MANY TYPES?HOW DO WE MAP IN

R3 ANY TC FOR THIS?

MADHAVI.M

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Madhavi these are all very basic questions r u working or trying for job?

ok any way CRM BP 's are mapped with R3 Account Grops ERL,ERU, ERB, etc..

Bp's in CRM can cllassified as Customer, Consumer, Prospective Customer, Competetor

got to R3 TC code is PIDE , you can find the screen how to map CRM bp's Vs R3 Account Groups

Reward with Points

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat Mallela,

Sorry to say this, but you must stop rewarding your own threads. A user registered today (10/25//2007) and posted many threads and always rewarded you as thread completed. I dodn't think it is a coincidence.

If every SDN member starts playing this dirty trick, then there is no meaning to use SDN. SDN is for the people who share their good project experiences by helping other members by answering the issue.

As I mentioned before, I should take up this issue with SAP officials if this happens again.

Not only you, some other members were also recently started practicing the same trick, which is not a good thing.

Hope you understood the voice of other forum members like me.

Thanks,

Paul Kondaveeti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

I think these days this is a major issue and needs proper attention. Please take this matter with the concerned SAP Officials and do the needful so that it don't defeat the purpose of the SDN and misuse the time and effort of the forum members.

I think my concern is in accordance with the other forum members.

Thanks,

Samantak.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

TC is PIDE which indicates how a business partner is used in CRM Online.

During the distribution of business partner master data between CRM Online and the R/3 System, classification is used to:

Assign the relevant account group in the R/3 System to the new customer master record created from the distributed business partner master data and

Indicates how the new business partner, created from the distributed customer master data, is used in CRM Online.

Allot points if found useful.

thanks

yash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhavi,

In the CRM System we classify BP's to indicate how the business partner is used in the CRM.

During the distribution of business partner master data between the CRM system and the ERP system, the classification is used to:

● Assign the relevant account group in the ERP system to the new customer master record created from the distributed business partner master data

● Indicate how the new business partner, created from the distributed customer master data, is used in CRM

<b>TYPES</b>

For the distribution of business partner master data from the CRM system to the ERP system, business partners can have one or more of the following classifications:

&#9679; Consumer

&#9679; Customer

&#9679; Prospect

&#9679; Competitors

Since a business partner can have several classifications at the same time, it must be clearly established which account group is assigned to the business partner in the ERP system. Therefore the classifications have the following hierarchy:

Consumer > Customer > Prospect > Competitor

When the ERP account group is assigned to the classification Consumer, a distinction should be made according to whether the business partner was created as an organization (referred to below as Consumer: Organization) or as a person (referred to below as Consumer: Person) in the CRM system. An organization with the classification Consumer is created in the ERP system as a customer and is assigned in accordance with the ERP account group for a customer (sold-to-party). A person with the classification Consumer is created in the ERP system as a consumer and is assigned to the ERP account group for consumers.

There is no transaction code for this. In the ERP system the PIDE settings will help you assign the relevant account group so that the business partner can flow from CRM to R/3.

For more information on classification go through the following link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm50/helpdata/en/52/cff837a9aae651e10000009b38f8cf/frameset.htm

Thanks,

Samantak.

<b>Rewards points for useful answers.</b>