cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue free material to subcontrractor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

can any one explain me if it is possible to issue a valuated materail to subcontractor as free material..

Regards

SARFRAZ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i think it is not possible.u can receive free goods.u can't issue free goods to subcontractor.

Do one thing activate split valuation for that material.create two valuation type new,damaged.one valuation type enter the value zero (ex:damaged).now create po issue the material.issue the material.while issuing enter the valuation type r at the GR enter the valuation type.

Rgds

raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

GO for returnable goods...

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please explain me what it means free goods? I am not clear.

If you want to issue more goods you can define it in Assemply scrap or production scrap in BOM. We should get back the material issued to vendor as a another material or scrap. Why do you want to issue free goods to subcontractor?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a scenerao where i have a work shop for maintaincenc of truck, the Tires which are issued to to the truck has a material number, after some days when it is wornout compelety it is returned back to the stores, this tier has no value, i want to send this material to subcontractor for repair and do gir as new repaired tier.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarfarzny,

Create a Subcontracting PO , using ite mcategory L and in the item overview check the free delivery indicator.

Save the Po.

and then issue the Material using Tcode MB1B , mvt type 511 and in the pur . odr field enter the Po No. and save it.

It will work

Reward if useful

Aasif