cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

who is authorised?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

in campaigns who is the authorised person for reduce the campaign cost?

Madhavi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

the domain consultants working on client side Marketing and campaigns manager or

Product or brand Manager is responsible for reduce the campaigns cost, price of the product also in campigns is the responsible to get this wbs element should be checked

to post to project systems

Reward Points

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat Mallela,

Sorry to say this, but you must stop rewarding your own threads. A user registered today (10/25//2007) and posted many threads and always rewarded you as thread completed. I dodn't think it is a coincidence.

If every SDN member starts playing this dirty trick, then there is no meaning to use SDN. SDN is for the people who share their good project experiences by helping other members by answering the issue.

As I mentioned before, I should take up this issue with SAP officials if this happens again.

Not only you, some other members were also recently started practicing the same trick, which is not a good thing.

Hope you understood the voice of other forum members like me.

Thanks,

Paul Kondaveeti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Paul don't feel jealous behave like a professional when you are unable to answer the threads that doesn't mean that no body can answer it, I have more than 6 years of Exp in Siebel CRM and and SAP crm, i don't have any necessity to get points it's may be u r focus getting points that's why you are worrying more than others but not my focus is to share my ideas in SDN mean while if iam getting points means it's a diffrent issue, CRm new users SDn can rise any doubts which they are having

IT is possible to Answer the threads Immidiately after questioning By Selecting ''QUESTIONS WITH NO REPLY ONLY"" and when you are waiting for the threads by selecting this options as soon as user's rise a thread you can answer''

i think there is nothing wrong in answering questions when sitting ideally, remeber that yesterday iam at my work place till late night

i was answering the questions, and the people who are in Production Support, will login genrally night times , If you still have any Objections you can go to SDN and Report they will decide whose Id is to keep and whose to delete. Feeling jealous about others is not a Good practice and Not Professional

Former Member
0 Kudos

So, raising questions by yourself and answering those questions is a professional approach. That's what you claim that you are helping SDN members.

OK. Then go ahead and raise 10's of questions in a day and keep on answering them. Who cares. It's upto you.

Then let every member of the community practice the same and keep on helping other forurm members.

Good luck

Answers (0)