cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display other shopping carts without change/delete possibility?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using SRM 5.0 and some users needs to display shopping carts created by other, without given the access to change and delete those shopping cart (should still be able to change/delete one's own shopping carts).

Anyone who has a solution on how to give users this authorization? Monitor Shopping Cart transaction displays all shopping cart, but the delete function is active.

Thank you.

Christina C-W

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christina,

If i understand your requirement correctly, it is as follows;

1.) User shall be able to change/delete their own shopping cart.

2.) The same select user shall be able to view other shopping carts but will not be allowed to change/delete a shopping cart.

<b>Solution:

1.) User shall be able to change/delete their own shopping cart.</b>

Analysis: The use can still continue to use the "Check Status" Transaction to change/deletre their own shopping carts.

<b>2.) The same select user shall be able to view other shopping carts but will not be allowed to change/delete a shopping cart.</b>

Analysis: Build a Custom Z role that will have access to the BBP_MON_SC (Monitor Shopping Cart Transaction). Use the BADI BBP_MON_SC and use the method, especially the one highlighted in bold below:

BEFORE_SELECTION_SCREEN

This method is carried out before the selection screen is displayed.

Default values for the selection screen can be set in the following structures:

CS_HEADER

General Data

CS_ITEM

Item Data

Furthermore, you can define the functions available in the list or define whether icons are active or inactive:

CS_HEADER-AUTH_TRANSFER

Transfer Shopping Cart to Backend

CS_HEADER-AUTH_GET_STATUS:

Update Shopping Cart with Data from Backend

CS_HEADER-AUTH_ALERTS:

Display Error Messages from Monitor Shopping Cart

CS_HEADER-AUTH_SC_DISPLAY:

Display Shopping Cart Overview or Items

<b>CS_HEADER-AUTH_SC_CHANGE

Delete Shopping Cart/Shopping Cart Item, Change Erroneous SC Item</b>

Also, in the BADI, you need to make it specific to the Z-role that you had created, so that your standard monitor shopping cart transactions work for other standard or custom role in your organization.

Hope this info helps !!

Pls assign points for usefull answers !

Sundeep

null

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sundeep,

Thank you for very precise solution, I will consider your recommendation!

Best regards,

Christina C-W

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Authorization will not work at all in this case.

One suggestion here ->

Use BBP_MON_SC BADI to filter out the their Shopping carts only.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Christina

How about using auth object BBP_PD_SC.

You will need to enter the specific parameters for the following:

ACTVT Activity

BBP_PROCTY Business Transaction Type

BBP_PURGRP Responsible Purchasing Group

BBP_PURORG Responsible Purchasing Organization

You may well have to create separate roles for each POrg or PG but this is obviously dependant on your implemenation.

Regards

Keith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keith,

I cannot see that the object BBP_PD_SC can help to solve my problem, since I need to be able to have change and delete possibility for my own shopping carts in BBPSC04, but delimit the same autrhorization for shopping carts in 'Monitor Shopping Carts'. Isn't it correct that the same authorization object is checked in TX BBPSC04 as in 'Monitor Shopping Cart'?

I would like to create a role which gives full access to self created shopping carts but only display rights on other shopping carts.

Thanks.