cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Vendor Replication

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I've replicated vendor from R/3 usig bbpgetvd,but when checked in pposv_bbp the replicated vendor is not shown.The same business partner is shown in the transaction BP as well as in the table venmap.what could be the possible error for this.Request to help me on this issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Sathya kumar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can the vendor be seen via BBPMAININT ?

Try doing a search in PPOSV_BBP for the BP number.

Keith

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Keith,

Checked in the PPOSV_BBP as well , but its not been displayed, actually we are using external number range in R/3 and mainted same no range of srm as external,are there any programs to be run to check this error.kindly suggest me.

Thanks and Regards,

Sathya kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkata,

This is definitely an Autorization issue. It seems like you donot have access to display your replicated Vendors !! Can you please check with your Security/Auth team the same. Look at SU53 after getting into PPOSV_BBP to see if any Auth Object is missing.

Thanks,

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All/Sundeep,

I've check with the authorizations,I've got sap_all & sap_new roles.The error which the system shown in SLG1 as follows:

Warning message - Error: No Bank Master Data Maintained No Bank Data Transferred

Error: Error while Creating Business Partner (BP)Module:BUPA_CREATE_FROM_DATA Vendor: USLP

Error:Regional structure group CAL is not valid for city in country

Information BBPGETVD: Program End Reached

Already I've maintained the Regiional structure group in SRM and adjusted with R/3,but getting this error.kindly advice me.

Thanks and Regards,

Sathya kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which Error message are you getting in this case ? Give complete details in next reply..

Meanwhile, try the following SAP OSS Note

Note 645237 - Vendor replication: Error message without vendor number

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Atul,

It's the same error message What I've mentioned in the my ealier reply.But there are some mistakes I've done while configuring the system and the details are:

1.I've not corrected country codes and regions.

2.Root Org Structure has not been created before replicating vendor.

3.Migration lock set has not been removed.

However I've corrected all the above,but still I'm not able to replicate vendors,kindly advice me on this issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Sathya kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>Please give message number and other message details (See <b>transaction SLG1</b> and note down the details here)..</u>

Also report the issue with SAP by creating a Customer OSS message as well, for faster resolution of the query..

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Atul,

Thank you for the suggestion,I've got it resolved by applying the note no 940423 and 1014597.

Best Regards,

Sathya kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

So what abt points.. )

Do let me know, incase you till face any issues.

Regards

- Atul

Answers (0)