cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email notification on status change of document in solution manger

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to configure Email notification on status change of document in solution manger? I have done the scot configurations.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Vinay,

Perhaps this link may be Helpful - [CCMS Monitoring in SOLMAN|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm70ehp1_sp23/helpdata/en/c4/3a7da1505211d189550000e829fbbd/frameset.htm]

Regards,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I have the same requirement - sending out emails when a certain document status in blueprint (e.g. "In Review") is set.

I heard of a solution where a popup appears, where you can select the reviewer to inform. Is this custom development or do you know such a functionality in SolMan?

And by the way - is there a possibility to enable a version control (keeping old versions accessable) in built-in KW?

Thanks & Regards

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all, I also have the same requirement! Can anyone help? Has anyone implemented this before?

Does one need to build a workflow to achieve this? I am happy to develop a workflow for this if it is required but I can't figure out how to trigger the workflow.

Looking forward to a reply!

Thanks and regards,

Cristiana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Give me your email, i'll send the solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyway, follow note 691303. It's easy.

reward...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michele, what Vinay is referring to is Solution Manager documentation (Solar01/Solar02) not ChaRM change documents.

Vinay, as per SAP, that functionality will be coming out with SP15 which should be out this week.

I had made a development request to SAP for this through ASUG.

If you guys are ASUG members, you can view the webcast we had on Solution Manager.

Hope this helps

Salpi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Salpi, can you explain a little bit more as to what sort of functionality will be availble?

Via workflow, I know that object type SOLMANDOC is available and I know that event signature_process_start is published when the user signs the document. I am not sure how the event gets published - perhaps it is hard coded somewhere, I am just not sure.

I am really interested in learning a bit more about what sort of functionality will be available.

Thanks for any more insights you can provide!

Kind regards,

Cristiana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cristiana,

I too have tried using the object type SOLMANDOC with event signature_process_start but wasn't able to make it work.

I put in the request to SAP to have a workflow functionality and their responce was that it will be available with SP15.

Honestly, I don't have any more information other than that, like you I'm very eager to know how it will look.

As soon as I get news, I'll let you know.

Regards,

Salpi

0 Kudos

Hi Salpi Makdessian,

Any informatrion about this customizing?

Regards,

Warlei.