cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding creating an separate xml file for each vendor

0 Kudos

Hi guys,

This is raju.here i have prob.i have an idoc in that idoc i have different vendors.vendors having different items.based on that vendor i have to create an xml file for each vendor.can anyone give a brief idea abt this hoe i can create an xml file for each vendor?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this blog.

/people/claus.wallacher/blog/2006/06/29/message-splitting-using-the-graphical-mapping-tool

Regards,

Sarvesh

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

An XML for each vendor:

1. do you want the filename as per the different vendor: if so use the variable substuition for filename and use the vendor name for that....

2. do you want to just genereate differnt XML for different vendors ( u can use the condition in teh interface determination and decide which xml file should be genereated.

kindly give more inputs.

0 Kudos

Hi Nisar,

Its not like dat.i can create an xml file for each vendor.in my idoc there are so many vendors.in that i have create an xml file for each vendor.did u get my point?

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sorry help me in understanding it better

in my idoc there are so many vendors.in that i have create an xml file for each vendor..? you mean to create the XML for each vendor eaplain

0 Kudos

ha i have to generate an xml file for each vendor with different names.

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what are those differnt names? you think Variable substution might not be usefll here?

0 Kudos

there are no standard names.we can create with anyname

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi raju,

this thread might give you a hint

regards

Ramesh P