cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content Server Report- Document types with file sizes & Status history

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are about to start with implementing Seal Systems, however we are a global company with to start with 4 content servers in different regions of the world. In order to determine bandwidth for future strategies, I need to know what is stored on each content server in terms of document types, type file and size of files attached to each document type and of course date created and status changes of each document.

In addition we are of course contemplating usage of SAP Cache servers, not only for better responses, but also for backup purposes.

What we are using is SAP ECC 6 with the content servers using MAX DB. I have contemplated creating a Z program in order to return only the required information for import in Excel where I can then manipulate the returned result to a report which fits us.

But before I start with this, does anyone know of any report or tools just to do that within SAP? I have seen these capabilities in other PLM solutions.

I would appreciate any feedback in this regard

with friendly regards

Joe Kosterman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Joe,

maybe transaction DB20 could help you here.

From DMS side tables DMS_PHIO2FILE and DMS_PH_CD1 are most relevant for original data stored in Content Server.

Regarding the changes of documents report MCDOKABL will show you all the changes done for a specific document.

For maintaining and monitoring content repositories please see transaction CSADMIN.

Best regards,

Christoph