cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reconcile demands in DP to SNP after demand release

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone please suggest a way to reconcile the numbers between DP and SNP after demand got released to SNP.

We can extract a report from both the planning areas (DP & SNP) but the problem here is in SNP salesorders transfers online from ECC. As soon as salesorder comes into SNP, forcast wil get consumed by the Salesorder. Now forecast in SNP will be reduced by salesorder qty.

Is there any way where i can find the unconsumed forecast in SNP, so that i can reconcile the nos with DP.

If anyaone has any better idea, please guide me...

Help is very much appreciated by rewarding points.

Thanks & regards,

Jagadeesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Goto Product View and check the details in Forecast tab.

Thaty should help explain what forecast is conisumed by which Sales Orders.

But there cannot be any historical trail of the forecast consumption that has taken place. The best time to reconcile the Forecast in SNP is just after the Release from DP.

Hope this helps.

Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for ur reply. But in product view i can check at product/location level only. Even after immediate release, how will i be able to reconcile the data.

There is no point of time where salesorders in APO doesnot exist. Thats d reason we are not able to reconcile.

Thanks & Regards,

Jagadeesh

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not exactly sure on what exactly you mean by reconcile.

You may try going to /sapapo/md74 as well to check the list of consumed/unconsumed forecast.

I would also recommend to release open sales orders from SNP to DP in a specific key figure to keep track of how they stack up with Forecasts for the same bucket. Maybe you can get a comparison, if thats what you are looking for.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadeesh,

Our SNP planning area contains 2 Forecast KFs with different Category Groups. The first category group (DF1) contains categories FA and FC. The second one (ZF1) contains category FA with Quantity Type 01.

The independent requirements in KF 1 (that's the standard Forecast KF)(with category group DF1) are counsumed. The requirements in KF 2 (that's a copy of KF1 without Key Function)(with category ZF1) are not consumed by sales orders.

Regards

Alper Myumyun

Message was edited by:

Alper Myumyun