cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI 3.0 Install - Test Cache Refresh pp46

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ran SXI_CACHE, get errors "Unable to refresh cache contents", "Error during last attempt to refresh cache", "HTTP status code 401 unauthorised". Ran SM59, checked HTTP entry for INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI Login XIIUSER OK, clicked Tested Connection logging in as XISUPER OK. Ran SLDAPICUST and checked entry for XIAPPLUSER OK. Any other suggestions?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check whether your destination "INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI" in sm59 is working properly or not.

The path prefix should be /dir/CacheRefresh and in the Logon/Securitytab, the user should be XIISUSER.

This step is very errornous. Take care not to hit the enter key when specifying the user and password.

Do exactly the same step as describe in the Installation

guide. The hint that it will not works is when you test

the connection and the system prompt you for user and

password again even if you have specified this data

already. In this case you do it wrong. Delete the RFC-

Destination an create it again and again until the test will not prompt you for user and password again!

If any of the entry is in-correct , change and test.

And then check sxi_cache

Hope that will solve your problem.

Cheers

Sunita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Login to client 100 as XISUPER, execute SM59, delete the entry for INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI then recreated it with user XIISUSER, clicked "Test Connection", window appears asking me to Accept Cookies?, click YES and HTTP status code 500 appears all OK.

Execute SXI_CACHE - same errors:

Unable to refresh cache contents

Error during last attempt to refresh cache

HTTP status code 401 unauthorised

Former Member
0 Kudos

Regenerate XI roles using PFCG transaction. Go to SU01 transaction enter XIISUSER and go in DISPLAY mode. Click on Roles tab and check whether any of the roles in yellow status.

If yes, double click on the role, it will pop up another window, check whether USER tab is green. If not, click on User comparison --> Then click on Complete comparison.

Then check SXI_CACHE transaction again.

regards

SKM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Login as XISUPER, execute PFCG, try to delete XI roles, get message "Role is not in the customer namespace", so unable to delete the roles and generate them again.

Execute SU01, check roles assigned to XIISUSER. All roles green. Roles assigned to XIISUSER are:

SAP_SLD_CONFIGURATOR

SAP_XI_IS_SERV_USER

SAP_XI_IS_SERV_USER_MAIN

Click on each role, click User tab, all green. Ran SXI_CACHE again - same errors.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SICF -> default_host -> sap -> xi -> cache, double click and change the client number to your integration server client (100). Then run the test again.

regards

SKM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cameron,

Changing the client number in SICF /sap/xi/cache, resolved the cache problem ?

regards

SKM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>clicked Tested Connection logging in as XISUPER OK

when you click on <b>test connection</b> in INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI is there any popup for login?

if so.... this means that your password is not correct

you have to change it

if your not sure how to define this RFC dest take a look

at XI installation guide - there's a procedure you have to follow on how to set user and password for this RFC dest

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, when I run SM59, select HTTP ->INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI ->click Test Connection, a Popup appears prompting me, I enter XISUPER/<password> then another popup appears asking to Accept Cookies, I check that and it works with HTTP code 500.

The user I've entered for Login/Security is different ->XIISUSER as per the install guide

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos