cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some persons are shared for some identical activities in operations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My client requirement is some casual labours are working as setup team who will be involved all the setup activities of different operations in different machines.

My client wants to capture them as capacity and wants to see their utilisation.

I tried by assigning them as pooled capacity in work center capacity category.

But the problem here is if i assign that pooled capacity of category 002,then i could not create the same capacity category 002 for that work center more than once.(Example: i have assigned pooled capacity on behalf of setup personnel,then where will i assign regular working(operating) personnel capacity for that work center

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your prompt reply

This is ok.But here the work center is same,only capacitites are three available out of which 2 are belongs to same capacity category.

Example: Machine category 001, Labour 002, Pooled capacity also holds 002 category.

In this case routing should contain

only one operation with activities as Setup(Pooled),Operation(Machine),Labour

So,how to do it

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sudhar,

A group of people is also considered as Workcenter.

As described by me in my previous post 2 workcenter needs to be created and setup to be defined as seperate operation, that is the only option available to define your scenario in SAP.. this is to my knowledge...may be others can add if any other option is possible,

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sudhar,

You create a dummy work center with labour category & define the capacity of them in the capacity header tab page(Start,end time,Individual capacities etc),then where ever necessary incorporate separate operation(-Set up activity-description) with this work center in the routing ,then you will able to evaluate their utilisation

Pls revert back in case u have other views

Reward point if useful

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sudhar,

Create a workcenter of Labour category and assign Individual capacity based on number of persons and also define can be used for multiple operations.

Create another workcenter representing Machine with Machine and Labour capcity for regular operators.

In the routing, define

Operation 0010 with the first workcenter(Contractors) indicating only the setting tme and the operation can be named as setting.

Operation 0020 with workcenter(Machine) indicating the processing time, and this is the real operation.

Hope I was able to give an overview of how this can be done.

Regards,

Prasobh