cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

key user can't find message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I configuration SERVICE DESK and the customer KEY user can send message through help-create suppot message. I can find this message in solution manager throng tcode:CRM_DNO_MONITOR.

But in this message, i only find Reported by key user, in Sold-To Party is empty. I think this sold-to party should be appear about infomation.

2) I have been create key user in my solution manager use su01, i have been maintained the Identification Tab in bp. <System Id> <Installation #> <Client> <User ID>

system id:sapr3 id

client: sapr3 cilent

userid: su01 created and in same sapr3system

But when i used this key user logon solution manager, I can't find any message. when i create messate from this key user in solution manager use tcode:notif_create, and i also not find this message.

PLS help me .THKS.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have sloved this broblem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the Sold-to-party does not come automatically as you have not configured it in IB52 transaction. The Sold-to-party has no effect where the service des message is located. You will find this entry in the service desk message itself and you can add it manually there.

The same applies for your user. If there is no Business Partner created for her/him then that is the other issue. You can create Business Partner via transction BP and under employee assign the user name, which was created in SU01.

Check in Solution Manager transaction dswp in Service Desk area, if you can create a Service Desk message for the satellite system you require. If you don't find your satellite system listed in the service desk creation window, then you have to ensure first that the IBase is correctly. If the IBase is there, then try to use a variant which pulls all open messages for SLFN transaction type. If it is still not there, remove SLFN transaction type. You should see at least the Maintenace Optimizer messages, if you have used it before.

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your help.

I create support user AA in su01 transaction. iIn BP transacttion create employee, and fill user name AA in tab identification. AA can find message in CRM_DNO_MONITOR transation. But not find anything under servce desk in DSWP.

I create key user BB use su01 in solution manager and BB exist in SAP system. BB can create message. I create BP and fill SLM 00000000 100 A0001 tab identification. BB not employee role. After BB created message, BB can't find anything n CRM_DNO_MONITOR.

key user and emploee created Manually.