cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm using the Interaction Center Win Client and I am trying to control with the user status of the activities, when an activity should be in the planned activities of the inbox and when it is concluded should disappear of the inbox and can be seen in the searching of the activities.

My configuration is the following:

Status Profile ZRMACTIV

In the status profile I have two user status OPEN and CONC (Concluded)

I want that the user status OPEN fixes the system status to I1086 (Planned), so the activity is planned and appears in the Inbox.

The problem is when I have the user status CONC: I want the sytem to fix the system status to I1005 (Completed) and to inactivate the system status I1086(Planned).

But I don't know why the system status I1086 (Planned) is not inactivated and the activity even if it disappears from the Inbox (Because it is Concluded), is not visible through the Search of the activities of the Interaction Center, because he considers it is still planned (I1086 active).

If you had the same problem, please tell me how to proceed.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi TPT,

did you assign any transaction in your status of your status profile ?

if you haven't assign the transaction in your status ( e.g CONC ) of your status profile, the system won't set any the system status.

please try set FINI in field transaction of your status and save it.

after that please try again to create the activity and continue the process like your scenario and check wheather the activity is closed or not.

hopes it helps

cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried with FINI but i does not conclude the activity. The problem I have is that the transaction assigned to the status CONC does not inactivate the system status I1086.

I fix the transaction: PLND (which is supposed to erase the system status I1086).

I don't see why, please help.

Thanks.

former_member184067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi TPT,

sory ... my english not good enough, but what is the meaning it does not conclude the activity ?

perhaps the transaction PLND only set inactive the system status I1086 but not set any other system status.

if the active system status is only I1086, then the system wouldn't set it to inactive, it need other status to be active and in the your system status of transaction it doesn't exists.

perhaps you need to create a new custom transaction status to set the system status I1086 to inactive and set other proper system status to active

hopes it helps

cheers