cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GL account does not exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi evryone,

while runnign j2iun t code its giving following error , but i have seen this account in the cofiguration it has been assigned over there, and it is not there in fs00, like few of the gl accounts unable to see

<b>The GL account 24880100 does not exist in chart of accounts 1000

Message no. 8I195

Diagnosis

The GL account is either not created or the GL account is not maintained in English

Procedure

Check in Financial Accounting General Ledger whether the GL accounts has been created for the company code and chart of accounts. Also check whether the account name has been maintained in English</b>

please can u guide what to do now

Regards

Robert

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

go to (TC:F.10) give gl account number 24880100&chart of accounts 1000 plz check it u can know the gl account exist or not.

regards

sivareddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even I had the same experienced during my implementation.... The GL is Created but cant able to trace-up using the Search or F4.

If this is the same thing happening with u... let me know

Regards

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even I had the same experienced during my implementation.... The GL is Created but cant able to trace-up using the Search or F4.

If this is the same thing happening with u... let me know

Regards

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the availability of this GL in FSS0. if not maintained there, you have to create there with the help of w.template button giving the same gl no and descreptions.

hope it resolves your issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to se16 and check if the entry you are after is in either SKB1 or SKA1

Make sure you enter the correct Chart of Accounts in SKA1 and the Company Code in SKB1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check if you have this GL Number in the master list for GLs through T Code FS00. In case it is not there, you need to create before you canassign the same

Pls assign points if the information is useful to you

Regards

Sanil Bhandari