cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CMS Import of SAP-JEE Component is running for hours

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I created a new development track and now I am trying to check in my sca files. I placed them all into /usr/sap/JTrans/inbox...

When I try to import the SAP-JEE Component I just can see the state 'import running' (now for over two hours). In the logfile (CBS Make) I can see the error message

Info:Starting Step CBS-make at 2007-10-25 08:09:57.0648 +2:00

Info:wait until CBS queue of buildspace MYBD_D is completely processed, before starting the import

Info:waiting for CBS queue activity

Info:build process already running: waiting for another period of 30000 ms

When I switch to the CBS WebUI I can see several requests for the D and C Track which are queued with the request type INIT_COMPARTMENT and I am also not able to activate or confirm these requests.

Kind regards

Michael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where do you start the Build Service ? I don-t found it in the VIsual Administrator. Im running on NW 2004s

Best Regards

Adrian

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Adrian,

just connect with VA against your NWDI system and follow the path

Cluster -> Server -> Services. You will find an entry 'Component Build Service'. You have to set the proper JDK Path (for JDK 1.3 you can also use a JDK 1.4) and you have to switch the entry 'idle start' to false. This will activate the CBS.

Kind regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

the problem was that the Build service was not enabled. I had to activate the Build service in the Visual Administrator.

Kind regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the same problem, when I try to import SAP-JEE component, it hungs in 'import running'. I have applied note 985821 but I still having the same problem. Any idea?

Best Regards

Adrian

mirko_gersbacher
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had the same problem and the solution was that the NWDI j2ee server was not running correctly. That's the reason for your error message. So restart your j2ee an try again!

Mirko