cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion transaction data in CO-PA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning,

we have data incorrectly in CO-PA in the productive system, and we are going to change the CO-PA philosophy for the flows of actual values and we want that these changes have been applied to all data in the system.

We need to delete trasaction data for CO-PA only in the productive system, does you recommended use the kedb T-Code.

Thank you very much

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please , could anybody tell where I have to introduce this question?It is really urgent!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much!But, in whicho foro do you think then that I have to introduce that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Tapio,

Ok, thank you very much. But the customer wants that old data was accounting in CO-PA with the new designed.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well,

I don't think this will work very well, but it depends of how long you're already in the system and whether you want to have all CO-PA data in the system again or just invoices from SD for example.

To be honest, I don't think this can be discussed in a forum. There are too many dependencies...

But save your data before!

Kind regards

Tapio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

first of all, I would not delete them, I would archive them!

Second. If you don't need the data anymore and space on disk and performance is not an issue, I would leave them where they are. Just change your processes and report the new data from this time onward.

Kind regards

Tapio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Ashish.

Do you think that our option is correct??

Can we delete the trasaction data CO-PA in the productive system?

Is there any other option?

Thanks again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Good afternoon

KEDB:

In the specified operating concern XXXX, the program deletes the transaction data from tables CE1XXXX (actual line items), CE2XXXX (plan line items) and CE3XXXX (segment level). Data records are not deleted from the table CE4XXXX. Once the deletion has been carried out, a log appears displaying the number of deleted records.

If you have selected the option "Delete planning data", all entries from table CE2XXXX and the planning data from table CE3XXXX are deleted. Table CE1XXXX is not affected.

Best Regards

Ashish Jain