cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping editor - buttons not accessable

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Though I have all roles for XI buttons such as "Map Selected Fields and Substructures if Names Are Identical", "Clear Mapping", "Data Flow Editor" etc. is not accessible.

I have tried clearing the Java Web Start Cache, different versions of the Java Runtime etc. but with no effect. I have to add that I'm on Vista Ultimate.

Have anyone had similar problems or have an solution to the problem ?

Thanks

Andre

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andre,

this happens when you have a higher java webstart version.

It is recommended to have a minimum of JRE 1.4.2 or higher.But it’s better not to have JRE 1.5 and above.

You will have uninstall if you have higher version also installed. and make the settings in the webstart not to update automatically.

for more inf refer this:

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/02/13/unable-to-open-iresrid-xipipi-71-updated-for-pi-71-support

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, I'm pretty sure that it is a Web Start version issue. I'll try and isolate SAP from versions greater that 1.4.2

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<i>"Map Selected Fields and Substructures if Names Are Identical", "Clear Mapping",</i>

>>>

this will work only if you have assigned source and target mesg. and also if the appropriate nodes have been selected.

"Data Flow Editor" etc. is not accessible.

>>>>

by default the data flow editor is enabled.

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check the SWCV might have been non modifiable also check the any of your objectare locked in your user account.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

open the SWCV and check the "<b>object properties</b>" at the bottom of SWCV. Check if both the check boxes are checked, if not check them and activate.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, I can change the component. I have an idea that it is due to the JRE version. I need 1.5 for some applications so I cannot fully remove it. I am looking at ways of preventing SAP to use anything but the 1.4.2 version