Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get all the data against a user maintained through su01

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am facing a problem. I am not able to get to know how to take out data against a user maintained in su01 . The Data are given below

1. Address

2. Logon Data

3. Defaults

4. Parameters

5. Group

Its really urgent.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

You might use the function module BAPI_USER_GET_DETAIL. For the import only the user is needed and you get a lot of export-values and tables.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

try TRX SE16

tables: Adr... AGR_... USR... and UST...

search throught the tabels to find the right answer. Be ware that not all tables use the same Key. For instance the adress tables are based upon the personel number KEY (not the one from HR!!!), by heart i would say taht the connection between Userid and personnel number could be found in USR21 or UST21, am not sure, but somewhere in that direction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You might use the function module BAPI_USER_GET_DETAIL. For the import only the user is needed and you get a lot of export-values and tables.

0 Kudos

Thnaks

for the usefull information .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nidhi,

Please try these tables to get the information that you were looking for.

1. Address - USR03

2. Logon Data - USR02

3. Defaults - USR02

4. Parameters - USR05

5. Group - USR02

Go to SE16 and the executive these table and then try looking for the information under these tables for different users.

Hope this information would be of some help.

Regards,

Imran