cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO Idoc To XML File

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My scenario is Idoc to File, when ever i create a Purchase Order in R/3 automatically idoc is triggered and the file is placed in appropriate location, my requirement is i have field with name action the action may be insert or update or delete. when ever he creates a PO the mode is insert. And when ever we change it either it is update or insert or delete. if i create a new item in PO then the action is insert, if make any changes in the item then the action is update if the user deletes the item in PO then the action is delete. How to handle this situation. Kindly suggest.

Regards,

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

In all the cases you are getting the idoc and populating the File with the data of Idoc.However i guess you can determine whether PO has created/changed/deleted by performing RFC lookup into R3 on EKKO,EKPO tables e.t.c, by checking the fields like Creation of time,Date,User.Its better to consult functional they will provide the details how you can determine this..

Hope it helps,

Cheers

Veera

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

The field action is existing in the segments of E1EDK01 & E1EDP0.Check out this field value by creating / Changing /deleting PO whether you will get the value for this field or not.If not you need to do the coding for this.

Cheers

Veera

Former Member
0 Kudos

Veera,

I have created, updated and deleted in all the cases the action field value is same no difference.

venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

There was something in the Control Record which indicated the type of Idoc.

Check the control records for the different types?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Your scenario is Idoc to File, Whatever the data coming through an Idoc you will crerate a file with the same data.Is there any conditions to seggregate the data based upon performed action by user?? If yes give the brief explanation abt those..

Cheers

Veera

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did this by using a BPM and depending on which action was received then passed to a different mapping/interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Barry,

Is there any action field in ORDERS05, which specifies whether it is delete or insert or update if so kindly specify the filed name and givem me the value for insert, value of update and value for delete.

Regards,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I remember correctly, the Message type is different...

For example. Change would be ORDRCH.