K Mangalum

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kumara

CRM Analytics are 5 types

1. customer Analytics2. marketing Analytics3.Service Analytics4.Sales Analytics5. Product Analytics

Customer Analytics: Here type of Customer, Behaviour of customer, value preposition of the Customer is Analysed, the customer Purchasing Analysis,

Goods season for goods (for selling of Umberilla's rainy season is good),Identifying the customer, Location of the customer are analysed in depth

2. Marketing Analytics: Strategic goals, Competetor's Market view, Campaigns

, Budget for campaigns and types of campigns are Analysed, Lead generation is also a part of Marketing Analytics

3.In Service Anlytics :Warranties, RMA's , channel of service, Period of free Service, Service Applicable under some restrictions (Validations) are Analysed.

4. In sales Analytics: Oppotunity Analysis, Activity Analysis, which Sales Methodology is to be choosen, Planning of sales related to product, is analysed

5. Product Anlysis: Types of products, Product highly selling region, season,

Product prcing Analysis, are analysed

Reward with Points

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat Mallela,

Sorry to say this, but you must stop rewarding your own threads. A user registered today (10/25//2007) and posted many threads and always rewarded you as thread completed. I dodn't think it is a coincidence.

If every SDN member starts playing this dirty trick, then there is no meaning to use SDN. SDN is for the people who share their good project experiences by helping other members by answering the issue.

As I mentioned before, I should take up this issue with SAP officials if this happens again.

Not only you, some other members were also recently started practicing the same trick, which is not a good thing.

Hope you understood the voice of other forum members like me.

Thanks,

Paul Kondaveeti

Former Member
0 Kudos

How does BW handle descriptive answers in surveys? i.e. long text like comments etc...

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumara,

If you open this link http://help.sap.com/bp_crmv250/CRM_DE/index.htm

You open Business information, go to CRM Specific information you will find

CRM analytics Overview Presentation.

Please reward points.

regards,

Muralidhar Prasad.C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumara,

CRM Analytics in very simple term, it helps you in a analysing data of customers, sales, service, marketing. It is basically reporting. CRM analytics uses BI system to achieve this.

Refer link

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm50/helpdata/en/1a/023d63b8387c4a8dfea6592f3a23a7/frameset.htm">http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm50/helpdata/en/1a/023d63b8387c4a8dfea6592f3a23a7/frameset.htm</a>

Regards,

Shalini Chauhan