Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message MC732 & MC763

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

While i tried to activate a standard SAP table J_1I_EWT_RETURN i got some warning messages

<i>Check view J_1I_EWT_RETURN

Check view J_1I_EWT_RETURN (ADMIN/25.10.07/12:54)

Key field J_1IEWTCHLN-BELNR missing

All fields are evaluated as key field

Search help J_1IEWT_CHALLAN not inherited: Basis field J_1IEWTCHLN-AUGBL missing in view

View J_1I_EWT_RETURN is consistent

</i>

<b>Key field J_1IEWTCHLN-BELNR missing</b>

Message no. MC763

<b>Diagnosis</b>

In the view, not all of the mandatory fields were included as key fields. The key of the view therefore is not unique.

<b>System Response</b>

All the fields are regarded as key fields in order to guarantee that the key lengths are unique.

<b>Procedure</b>

For views with a large number of fields, this could have a negative effect on the performance for the language construction described below. In this case, all the mandatory key fields should be included in the view.

<b>Notes</b>

The key information is relevant for the ABAP/4 language constructs SELECT SINGLE, SELECT ... ORDER BY PRIMARY KEY and SELECT ... FOR ALL ENTRIES.

In these cases, SELECT SINGLE is handled like a simple SELECT ... ENDSELECT, where the first (random) record found is returned.

ORDER BY PRIMARY KEY and (indirect) SELECT FOR ALL ENTRIES sort according to all fields in these cases.

<b>All fields are evaluated as key field</b>

Message no. MC732

<b>Diagnosis</b>

In the view, not all of the mandatory fields were included as key fields. The key of the view therefore is not unique.

<b>System Response</b>

All the fields are regarded as key fields in order to guarantee that the key lengths are unique.

<b>Procedure</b>

For views with a large number of fields, this could have a negative effect on the performance for the language construction described below. In this case, all the mandatory key fields should be included in the view.

<b>Notes</b>

The key information is relevant for the ABAP/4 language constructs SELECT SINGLE, SELECT ... ORDER BY PRIMARY KEY and SELECT ... FOR ALL ENTRIES.

In these cases, SELECT SINGLE is handled like a simple SELECT ... ENDSELECT, where the first (random) record found is returned.

ORDER BY PRIMARY KEY and (indirect) SELECT FOR ALL ENTRIES sort according to all fields in these cases

This is the warning message i got how to correct this error

Regards

Krishna

Message was edited by:

krishna kumar

Message was edited by:

krishna kumar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Its a general error everywhere

You cant say that as an error also its just an warning only that warning has been ignored by SAP itself only so there is no need to take care of that warnings you can easily proceed for your further Upgrade of your SAP. If your basis team is insisting you to solve that warnings also then explain them it may result in several short dumps for that table using any where in your coding. As an abaper its your duty to explain them what are the different situations u may face if it is reseted.

Even though after listening to all this then ask your basis team to provide you access key and make modifications in it. In which it will asks to add you some fields to add those it will solve those warnings also

Regards

Pavan

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any one plz suggest me some idea

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Krishna,

in our system the table looks like:

<b>MANDT

BUKRS

BELNR

GJAHR</b>

J_1IINTCHLN

J_1IINTCHDT

J_1IEXTCHLN

J_1IEXTCHDT

BANKL

AUGDT

AUGCP

AUGBL

I bolded the fields which are key fields, pls. check if it the same in your system.

On the other hand, I don't understand why did you activate this table, did not exist in your system before?

ec

0 Kudos

Hi Eric

Thanks for your reply Eric. Actually when i observed that table it is an View created by Joining 4 tables BKPF,WITH_ITEM,J_1IEWT_CERTIF,J_1IEWTCHLN for Annual returns - Documemnt View so there i got this error. Actually in our company upgrade is going on so while upgrading to ECC 6 i got this error and when i checked the same error in the previous version that is 4.7 i got the same error as specified above and one more important thing i had noticed during this issue is in the table WITH_ITEM while i was activating i got the same error

TABL WITH_ITEM activated

=========================================================================

Adjustment of active dependent objects

ENQU EJ_1I_WITH_ITEM was adjusted

TABL FMWTITEM was adjusted

TABL VWITH_ITEM was adjusted

TABL WITH_ITEMX was adjusted

TTYP FM_WT_ITEM was adjusted

TTYP WITH_TEM_TAB was adjusted

VIEW TXW_J_WITH was adjusted

Check view TXW_J_WITH (ERPADMIN/25.10.07/13:55)

Key field BSAK-UMSKS missing

Key field BSAK-UMSKZ missing

Key field BSAK-ZUONR missing

View TXW_J_WITH is consistent

End of activation of worklist

and when i click on the message <i> <b>All fields are evaluated as key field</b></i> then i got the same error message of number MC732 as i explained above

and one more Table view is also having the same problem and the table name is TXW_J_WITH this table is Join of BSAK and WITH_ITEM for DART when i tried to activated i got the error as shown below

Technical log for mass activation

See log ADMIN20071025135834:ACT

VIEW TXW_J_WITH activated

Check view TXW_J_WITH (ERPADMIN/25.10.07/13:58)

Key field BSAK-UMSKS missing

Key field BSAK-UMSKZ missing

Key field BSAK-ZUONR missing

View TXW_J_WITH is consistent

End of activation of worklist

You can notice the same error is repeating every where <b>All fields are evaluated as key field</b> in these views. Though it was an warning not an error but as u know upgrade is a sensitive issue so we have to minimize the errors

So thats is my issue. Please help me

Regards

Krishna

0 Kudos

I checked on OSS, but there is nothing... I think you have to open an OSS cal on your own, because this is an error in the standard.

0 Kudos

Yes i know this error( warning ) is every where. But how to correct the error. Even i too checked so many notes but i havnt found any one relevant to this. If u find any solution plz provide me waiting for your solution

Regards

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

good

The error regarding the object "J_1I_EWT_RETURN", can be ignored. Simplychoose 'Ignore errors' in order to progress onto the next phase.

You can activate them in SE11 after the upgrade.

Be sure to make a note of the views, tables and search helps

in question so you can activate them later.

reward point if helpful.

thanks

mrutyun^

0 Kudos

Hi

I too adivced my basis to team to ignore that as that one is an warnings but there are stressing tominise that warnings also

REgards

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Its a general error everywhere

You cant say that as an error also its just an warning only that warning has been ignored by SAP itself only so there is no need to take care of that warnings you can easily proceed for your further Upgrade of your SAP. If your basis team is insisting you to solve that warnings also then explain them it may result in several short dumps for that table using any where in your coding. As an abaper its your duty to explain them what are the different situations u may face if it is reseted.

Even though after listening to all this then ask your basis team to provide you access key and make modifications in it. In which it will asks to add you some fields to add those it will solve those warnings also

Regards

Pavan