cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Task and Requests

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

If there are two tasks in a request and at the time of release one of the task is found to be wrong and not to be released. In this case how to release the request.

I said that the wrong task can be deleted but the interviewer is not satisfied.

Can anyone help me out with this?

Regards,

Ajit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajit,

Any Task has to be released by its owner.

if the task is not released in the particular TR(Transport Request) we were not able to release the TR.

A TR may contain n number of tasks. But the owner for the TR is the PM(project manager)/ TL(team lead) of the project.

the interviewer is right.

we shoul not delete any tasks.OK.

But we have to release the task with the help of some supporters like BASIS guys in that project.

The owner will relese the TR by SE09/ SE10

you can check whether the TR is released or not in SE01.

Reward if it's useful information to you.

Regards

Adarsh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

But how to edit/delete a task which is not correct?How to go with the one which I do not want to release ?

Regards,

Ajit

Message was edited by:

Ajit Chand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you do not want to release it do not release the request.In se10 select the request number and delete it.If you feel that there may be some inconsistency the take help of your Basis Guy

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ramesh,

I dont want to release one of the two tasks which are in a request.So without releasing the tasks how to release the request?

Regards,

Ajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In this case you can delete the table which is not required to transport Check the following link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/67/86b2a5415811d1893d0000e8323c4f/frameset.htm

Regards

Ramesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajit,

Any Task has to be released by its owner.

if the task is not released in the particular TR(Transport Request) we were not able to release the TR.

A TR may contain n number of tasks. But the owner for the TR is the PM(project manager)/ TL(team lead) of the project.

the interviewer is right.

we shoul not delete any tasks.OK.

But we have to release the task with the help of some supporters like BASIS guys in that project.

The owner will relese the TR by SE09/ SE10

you can check whether the TR is released or not in SE01.

Reward if it's useful information to you.

Regards

Adarsh.