cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCM URL ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Gurus,

While trying to test the Catalog Main URL in the browser I'm getting the error as

" No switch to HTTPS occured so it is not secured to send the password".Although all the services has been activated under ccm node.What should I check for this error.

Thanks and Regards,

Sathya kumar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to enable HTTPS.

Refer to the following weblog.

/people/gregor.wolf3/blog/2005/10/11/setup-https-ssl-for-the-sneak-preview-sap-netweaver-04-abap-edition-on-windows

If this is a warning message,Another soln -->

SICF->double click on WEBGUI->error pages->system log on ->settings->check the check box " Do not Display Warnings

Also if you dont want HTTPS,then dactivate the same in SMICM trascn and also in the catalog URL (SRPO>SRM SERVER>DEFINE EXTERNAL WEB SERVICES),maintain the protocol as HTTP instead of HTTPs.Then this error should not come.

Hope this helps....

BR,

Disha.

<b>Pls reward points for helpful answers</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Disha,

Thank you for the reply,I've just checked the path SICF->double click on WEBGUI->error pages->system log on ->settings->check the check box " Do not Display Warnings

under this we have settings -- Do not switch, do I need to change this to Logon via HTTPS?

I've not yet created External web services yet, just to check the catalog url I've tried the link, is it mandatory to first maintain external web services?

In SICF do I need to maintain ccm system user for all nodes of ccm?

Please clarify me on these issues.

Thanks and Regards,

Sathya kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sathya,

Yes, you have to define the settings for External webservices in "Define External Web services" or using SM34.

You have to create the dialog structure (nothing but Catalog Call structure), that is, the data that is required for addressing the Web Service.

Hope this makes you clear. Clarifications are welcome.

Rgds,

Teja

Answers (0)