cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suppress filter and variable parameters in print version of Query Designer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I'm a newbie and would like your advice on suppressing these filter and variable parameters which is printed on the top left corner of the report when executing Query Designer.

"Static filter/ Dynamic filter/Variables"

Thanks much!

Nora

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can do this by "move result area" option but you need to save it as workbook to be effective.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your prompt reply, Pallavi.

Appreciate it very much if you could elaborate on this option, where can i find it, and how can i save it as a workbook?

FYI, our BEx Analyser is dead after installing SAPGUI 710.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not very much sure about BI7, but I think if you do rrmx it'll still open the analyser.

On the right top, 4th last button from right "Layout" there you'll get the option to "move result area". With that option you can move the query result area to start from any cell in the worksheet.

You shift the starting point few rows up i.e. where the variables etc are appearing.

Then right click on any of the query cell & select properties option from context menu.

In second tab "Interaction" tick option "Refresh Query when opening query".

Now click save button & save it as workbook.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks again.

I'm afraid I can't apply this as our RRMX is indeed dead. OSS' reply is that for SAPGUI 710 to work with it, we need to upgrade to Excel 2003, which is not feasible in our env.

Appreciate your help

Do let me know if you have a solution for the web report. thanks!