cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

/SAPTRX/BAPI_EH_POST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing a problem in posting events from a third party system using the function module /SAPTRX/BAPI_EH_POST. I have only the delivery number and its associated events in the third party system. Is it enough to create Event Handlers in SCEM system ? Does anyone have a sample code on this. Please mail me the sample code. Any help on this above query would be awarded with points.

Regards,

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Minal,

I know how a BAPI works Minal. This is an event handler BAPI in SCEM which is little bit tricky. Thanks for the help.

Abhishek

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

in the Service Marketplace you can find a description of this BAPI:

https://websmp101.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01100035870000663838&;

-> Detailed Information -> SAP EM 4.0/4.1: Event Handler Posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steffen,

Thanks Steffen for the information. I am aware of the description of this BAPI, but when i am trying to implement this on actual coding I am not sure how to populate the fields. Can I get a sample code for the same.

Regards,

Abhishek Raj.

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

in the SCEM system you can look at report:

/SAPTRX/CREATE_EH_PARCEL_CIP

In principle you must fill:

applobjects

The entries here must match with your customizing i.e. you must have an Event Handler Type (transaction /SAPTRX/TSC0TT) and a mapping profile in /SAPTRX/TSC0PDM at minimum.

at least one entry in controldata

and one Tracking ID in trackiddata (could be the same as AOID e.g. Deliver number if you track a complete delivery).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Steffen. Hope this helps me. I would try and revert back.