cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

urgent help - PO issue when receiving

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus

i have an urgent production issue, i have done a mass conversion of all the master data from one plant to another, the scenario is that they are closing down and stopping operations at old plant and moving the entire operations to new plant under the same company code, so for this i did the entire MM master data conversions

i also changed the delivering plant and address using MASS T-code for all the open PO's line items from old plant to new plant (some of line items had partial open qty and some of them entire open qty)

<b><u>1st issue:</u></b>

But when i am doing VL31N inbound delivery, the PO qty is NOT showing up automatically in the delivery qty field, so it is causing issues when trying the do a GR

<b><u>2nd issue</u></b>

also another issue is that in the Goods Movement Data tab while using VL31N for GR, it is by default showing the old plant still and is grayed out even though the PO line item contains the new plant code and delivery address, so how can we change the receiving plant to new plant and why it is not picking the new plant still

so can you please help me on this issue and let me know if there is any settings or resolution

thanks a lot in advance and appreciate your expert advices

chakri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear chakri,

you have written that you have converted the material master data, but what about the existing puchase orders, you have to copy all the orders in the new plant .

or if possible try to chane the delivery address in in the item details of the P.O.

rewards if useful.

ashish