cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding default values.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello all,

In ME21N, at the header level, i'd like to make the currency field to be defauted as USD instead of having an option to select from the available values.

One solution is we can make settings relvant to a particular user. but, i want to be able to see USD every time one logs in and NOT be able to change it. It is a generic question but i tried to put it as simple as i could.

Thanks,

ak

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you can set the default values for the PO ---in personal setting there you can define the values for currency --USD as default.and then it will automatically be picked .

Other way is to set the user parameter using t.code SU3 there in parameter tab you can set the <b>Parameter ID: FWS</b> and<b> give parameter value as USD</b>

and save the changes

Regards

sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sunny,

appreciate your response. i did that prior to posting the question.

i have the result but it's not as desired. we just want to see USD for all users who process the PO. there is no other currency we will use to purchase an item. user must not be able to make any changes in that field. when we press F4 we can have all the possible options. we don't want to have those options available.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ,

It should come from Vendor Master always.This is the Std Sap ??

Why do u want USD?? what is ur business requirement??

Biswajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

u can try with transaction SHD0 where you define transaction variant.

here for ME21N you can define variant and then there u can do the following settings:

for currency field put in contents field USD , tick the W.Content chek box and tick the Output only indicator.

Hope it fulfills ur requirement.

reward if useful

Rohit