cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posting of duty paid material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a issue of duty posting after PGI. A customer is duty suspended so he is not suppose to pay any duty on material he is ordering. But the maerial he is ordering is duty paid. Now as per the pricing procedure condition value of Duty is appearing as 0 because of duty suspended customer. There is one more Condition value for duty liability (= cost price of material X condition value) and this amount should post to G/L account of duty recovery.

I have created delivery, split batch and created transfer order. When I am issuing goods (PGI) I can see in FB03 there is only one accounting document for material (which we maintain in OBYC). But there is no accounting document generated for duty.

Can anyone please explain me reason for no duty postings? Also where do we maintain G/L account for this kind of duty?

Note: We are using batch determination and warehouse also. This is a case of Kenya region.

Any piece of information is highly appreciated.

Mohit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if the customer is duty exept than u cannot charge him the duties in any case provided he is furnishing the necessary docs. and there will be no liability on part of teh organisation towards the govt. in this case. so as much as i understand there shud not be ne liablity at all.

saurabh