cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3rd Party SAP Business One Directory - Where is it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I'm trying to find the third party turnkey applications directory for product extensions.

I used to have a PDF file with the listing.

Can anyone point me to it?

Thanks!

Vic

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks -

I tried the link, but it asks me for a login that seems to be different from this forum login.

The PDF file i had a year or so ago listed more than 50 such programs. I'm not sure if its what I'm after since the list seems so short.

Does anyone know how I get a login ?

Gosh I feel like i'm being a pain in the arse here.

vic

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am sure you need addon katalog book. It will be a task for SAP AG collaborate with partners. Microsoft Dynamics has issued addon catalog book and its file size only 1.5 MB. It is shows the features only and updated addon. Try to escalate it to SAP Support.

Rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually - that's not what I'm looking for but thanks for sending.

I used to have a .pdf file that had all the software add ons that you could buy to extend your SAP B1 software.

examples were: CRM, EDI, Contact Manager, and maybe 50 others.

It's that list of software program add ons that I'm looking for.

Thanks again for any help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

A search on the Partner Portal page for "add ons" brings up the link https://websmp202.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_FRAME=CONTAINER&_OBJECT=011000358700003553712006E&_SCENARI...

This link lists the following as options:

Advanced Layout Designer

Copy Express

DATEV FI Interface

ELSTER Electronic Tax Return

Fixed Assets

Format Definition

Intrastat

MS Outlook Integration

Payment Engine

Payment Engine - Cash & Bank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks but it's asking for a login and password. My forum password doesn't work for that link.

I used to have a PDF file of all third party products that worked along side of SAP B1. CRM, Finance add ons, etc.

What I am looking for is a Customer Service Trouble ticket system that integrates to SAP B1, so our customers can open a ticket via a web form, and it goes into our SAP system, and them manages the workflow, and has very detailed measurement performances and reporting for our CS Manager to use to manage the department.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-vic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone confirm that what I am looking for at least exists?

I had the document of 3rd party applications for SAP B1 a little over a year ago, but it's now MIA.

Thanks for any help!

vic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you looking for the list of ISV solutions? If so, I have that in Excel format, and you can download it directly from my web site at http://members.cox.net/jboston68/ISV061507.xls It is current as of June of this year. I am not sure where to find it on the Partner Portal site (who can find anything there?) but it was sent to me by someone from SAP.

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

you could try to browse http://cpsn-channel.sap.com to find out the 3rd party websites.

Rgds,