cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change validity dates from relationship contact person?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to be able to change the from and to date from the relationship category BUR001 (Contact Person).

The system automatically sets the FROM as 01.01.0001 and the TO as 31.12.9999. I need to be able to change it. What are the transactions where I can maintain this?

Thanks a lot!

Susana Messias

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sudheer-tammana
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Susana,

This particular setting depends on the relationship category settings done in the transaction BUBA. Here for the relation ship category the time constraints can be maintained. Based on this setting the validity dates can be changed.

Regards,

Sudheer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudheer,

Thanks for your answer, but I already changed the configuration of field Time Constraint from 4 (Record exists at least once from minumum to maximum) to 2 (Record may have gaps but no overlap).

It should work, but no!

Any other idea?

Susana

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Susana,

please try t-code BUB2.

BUB2 is used for change bp relationship, basically it's a report.

just run it with contact person is the relationship and entry the bp id that has relation 'Has Contact Person' and generate the report

in that report list, you can change the validity by right-clicking the one that you want to set expired

hopes it helps

cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the answer, but I am not able to change the validity date on that transaction.

I try but the system don't change it and don't give any error message.

Any other idea?

Susana Messias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Susana,

Sorry for breaking in to your thread, but did you ever find a solution to this problem? I have exactly the same error. The settings 2/4 work for any other relationship category, including customer-specific ones, but not for the standard Contact Person relationship. The validity input fields remain display only.

Thanks a ton!

Kind regards,

KZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

According to SAP, this is not possible.

Its defined directly in CRM programs.

Regards,

Susana Messias