Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XD02 User Exit/Badi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need to locate a User Exit/Badi where I can get the address information (Street, City, etc) that was modified in transaction XD02 once the user press the save button.

I tried to use the EXIT_SAPMF02D_001 (ZXF04U01) exit but when i get the address information from the ADRC table it's not updated yet.

Is there a way of obtaining this data by the time the user modifies the customer information in XD02 transaction????

Thank you

Felipe Vieira

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

u can check this...

User Exit - MV45AFZZ

Subroutine - USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT

you can use the structure XVBPA and get the value of partner ADRNR (Address Number Field) and then hit the table ADRC.

May be helpful for you.........

0 Kudos

Hello Naveen,

I included a Break Point in the Subroutine - USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT but from XD02 transaction once I press the save button it never stopped there... I don't know if there's something missing.

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the same exit EXIT_SAPMF02D_001 (include - ZXF04U01) which you have mentioned.

You can get all the address information through the structure I_KNA1.

Street-House Number - KNA1-STRAS

District - KNA1-ORT02

Postal Code - KNA1-PSTLZ

City - KNA1-ORT01

Country - KNA1-LAND1

Hope it resolve your question.

Reward if it is useful.

Thanks,

Srinivas

0 Kudos

Hello Srinivas R

Thanks for your answer... I also need the ADRC-STR_SUPPL1 ADRC-STR_SUPPL2 fields, but they are not included in the I_KNA1 structure... any ideas????

0 Kudos

Felipe,

Those fields were not mentioned in the XD02 transaction. I think they can add those fields in the customization. Then based on the Address Number, you can get them from ADRC table.

Thanks,

Srinivas

0 Kudos

Hello Srinivas R ,

The thing is that when i select the data in ADRC table, the record it's not updated yet with the information on the screen.

Regards,

Felipe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friend,

u can check this...

User Exit - MV45AFZZ

Subroutine - USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT

you can use the structure XVBPA and get the value of partner ADRNR (Address Number Field) and then hit the table ADRC.

Regards

satish