cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Real and statistical cost

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you pls. tell me what is the real and statistical costs in CO?

Each of their relations to cost center and company code?

how do they fit into CO architercture..

Thanks,

Maya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is from some old posting

As real posting is concerned it is the actual transaction occurs which post the documents but as in statistical it is not complete posting so u can post it no. of times or no. of posting u can do in statistical posting . but in real posting u can do only one posting.

2. Suppose if u r posting the document for real order then in this case ur cost centre will be statistically posted and data will also statistically posted on profit center.

if data is posted on real cost center then here ur order will be statistical .and prifit center will also be statistical ,

this means that in all cases the data will be statistically posted on profit center either u have real coste center or order.

Assign points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do I assign points and what are they for?

I am new so pls. explain.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can see points that you can assign to individuals who answers your questions. if you are satisfied with their answers you can assign points accordingly. You should be able to see under invdividual names. Points are like 2,6 and 10. Based on your satisfaction you can assign

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, I have assigned full 10 points to you!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please use search facililty! This offers answers from various perspective from different members.